Australian universities and colleges have an excellent reputation for quality international education with several in the Top 200 Jiao Tong University Ranking. For many students, studying in Australia is about the opportunity to live a unique lifestyle – explore the natural wonders of its oceans and rainforests, enjoy weather like home and the buzz of its cosmopolitan cities.
Whatever your interest, you will find an Australian course and an Australian university or college that suits your needs. English language colleges are located in all major cities, and provide an intensive and fun language experience in an English-speaking country.
World-class research facilities and supervisors provide masters or research students in Australia with access to the very best minds and resources, in a wide range of study areas. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking – valued by employers worldwide.
From it’s international reputation for academic excellence to it’s affordable tuition and living expenses Australia has a lot to offer international students.
- Excellent reputation for international education and lifestyle
- Globally-recognised Australian courses and qualifications
- One of the highest standards of living in the world
- Work 20 hours per week or full time during vacations
- Universities in Australia offer affordable tuition and living expenses, compared with many other countries
One of the most important aspects of choosing your study abroad destination is cost. Studying in Australia is more affordable than other options.
- Estimated living expenses – AU$12,000 – $18,000 per year
- Undergraduate course fees on average range from AU$10,000 to AU$16,500 per year.* Graduate course fees on average range from AU$11,000 to AU$18,500 per year.*
- Course duration ranges from 3-4 years for undergraduate courses and 1+ years for postgraduate courses
*Please note that courses in medicine and some engineering programs will be more expensive than the costs given. See the course descriptions on this site for the most up-to-date course costs.
Learn more about intake dates, application deadlines, student visas and English language requirements before applying to an Australian University or College.
- Main intake in February each year with a second intake in July (some providers also have an October intake too)
- Application deadline for February intake is Nov/Dec – earlier for more competitive courses
- Minimum visa requirements – full offer letter from your chosen institution, proof of payment, eCOE (electronic confirmation of enrolment) and proof of funds to cover course fees and living expenses.
- Preferred English language test is IELTS
- We will help you.
- We will analyse strength, weakness, interest, dreams, skills…
- We will help you in selecting course, college, university in India and Abroad.
- We will help in admission process.
- Contact us by email or sms or whatsapp or phone or contact form.