There Is A Lot To Learn
DEGREE: BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (TRAVEL AND TOURISM)
- To develop the students with professional and academic inputs to adapt to the requirements of the changing travel,
tourism and hospitality industry.
- To offer Comprehensive teaching and learning through case studies, role-plays, group discussions, presentations,
group research and travelaboratories.
- To offer tailor made programs with both theory and skill developments as a part of the Curriculum.
- To offer Field oriented activities to know and promote value -additions for people and places.
- To enable students to be take up sector relevant studies, for presentations to be made and working experiences
- To provide strong emphasis in communication, customer relations and service.
- To create professionals who can succeed in the industry which has no regional, gender, language or age barriers
and where talent reaps success
COURSE DURATION: 3 YEARS AVERAGE
TIME SPENT: APPROX 2 HOURS PER DAY
- Tourism Principle and policies
- Tourism Product and resources
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Tourism Geography and Ecology
- Tourism Marketing
- Human Resources in Tourism
- International Tourism Study
- Adventure and Sports Tourism
- Culture and Heritage Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism
- Travel Agency and Tour Operation
- Event Management and MICE (M = Meetings I = Incentive C = Conferences E = Exhibitions)
Let things move. Let things progress. Progress is Life.
- We will help you.
- We will understand and analyse strength, weakness, interest, dreams, skills.
- We will help you in selecting right course, college and university.
- We will guide you in admissions and course.
- Contact us by email or sms or whatsapp or phone or contact form.
Counselor Arun Mishra