What should I do after completing my engineering degree
Really this is Life size BIG question ! But you can make it simple. Follow given process.
Write Down Your Profile
- Personal Needs : specially financial needs
- Family Needs, if family is dependent : specially financial needs
- Hobbies : e.g. Photography, Football, …
- Strength : e.g. Technical Strength, Non Technical Strength like managerial strength, event organization strength …
- Weakness : e.g. Less tolerance, Emotional, Physically weak …
- Likes and dislikes : e.g. I like creativity, I like Army, I dislike politics ….
- Future Dream : e.g. Bungalow, Car, Status …
- Long Term Career Vision : e.g. CEO of technical company, Technical Leader …
- Life Vision : e.g. Happy grand united family living peacefully, Most respected person in the City …
- Other similar things which you can think
Develop Alternative Solutions
- Higher Education
- Higher Technical Education like M. Tech or M.E or M.S
- Higher Management Education like MBA
- Further study to specialize in area of interest through short term courses
- Campus Placement
- Govt jobs in Engineering : prepare for Indian Engineering Services (IES)
- Govt jobs in Administration : prepare for IAS or other UPSC exams or state level exams like MPSC in Maharashtra
- Join Defense or Army / Navy / Air Force
- Top Companies, ‘Navaratna’ companies in Govt, semi Govt or Pvt Sector
- Private Companies, MNC or Multi National Companies
- Marine jobs, Job on ships, Airline or aviation jobs or other jobs, So Explore your job sector.
- Jobs Abroad
- Be an Entrepreneur
- Start your Venture
- Make a group Joint Venture
- Start Joint Venture in association with Govt or some other Company
- Be a change maker
- Social Service
- Explore the Artist in you
- May be that you are good in Arts, Cinema, Entertainment etc.
- May be that love Writing, Media, Newspaper, Journalism etc.
- May be that you will like to do something else, So Explore it.
- Other Options which you can think
Analyse the feasibility for each selected alternative according to your Profile
- Technical Feasibility : e.g. Raj wanted to do M.Tech from IIT but analysed that did not score enough in his B. Tech
- Resource Feasibility : e.g. Jaya wanted to MBA in Project Management but no college in town was offering it.
- Financial Feasibility : e.g. Manoj wanted to do M.S from USA but could not manage required funds.
Select best feasible Alternative
Visit contact page and call us or fill Inquiry form. कांटेक्ट पेज पर जाइए, इन्क्वायरी फॉर्म भरिए या हमें फोन कीजिए.