Diploma after ITI
I have done ITI. Can I do Diploma now ?
If you have done 2 years ITI with apprenticeship then you are eligible for Diploma in respective trade or branch. You will get admission directly in IInd Year of Diploma. This is called Lateral Entry.
What should I check while counseling or admission ?
You must check that Diploma is through Polytechnic or Institute or College approved by
- State Technical Board or
- UGC recognized regular University.
Is Distance Education in Engineering VALID in India ?
- No, Indian Govt says NO to Engineering by Distance Education whether it is Diploma or Degree or PG.
Is On-Line Education in Engineering VALID in India ?
- No, Indian Govt says NO to Engineering by On-Line Education whether it is Diploma or Degree or PG.
Advantages of doing Diploma
- Better Jobs
- Higher Salary
- Promotion in current job
We can Help you
- We will help you in good course selection and college selection within affordable fees.
- We will help you in admission process.
- We will help you in course guidance.
- Fill Contact Form or Call us or Email us or
- Contact The Counselors, Vashi, Navi Mumbai