Why Mechanical Engineering ?
Mechanical Engineering is base of Industry. Every industry requires mechanical engineers. It is very logical creative field. It helps in National Progress.
Sectors where Mechanical Engineering is applied ?
- Manufacturing, Production, Maintenance
- Automobile, Automotive
- Aeronautics, Aerospace
- Marine, Shipping
- Robotics, Mechatronics
- Civil, Construction
- Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, IT
- Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceuticals
- Materials, Metallurgy
- Defence, Railways, PWD,
- Utilities industry
- Education & Research
Job and Career Scope ?
Once again, this is decade of Mechanical Engineering. Government is planning “MAKE IN INDIA” movement. Mechanical engineers will be the key persons. This movement has increased the prospects of mechanical engineering.
What should I do to become Mechanical Engineer ?
You can do following courses.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering like B. E. or B. Tech. in Mechanical
We can Help you
- We will help you in good course and college selection within affordable fees.
- We will help you in admission process.
- We will help you in course guidance.
- Fill Contact Form or Call us or Email us or
- Contact The Counselors, Vashi, Navi Mumbai