How can I do Engineering doing a Job ?
How can I do Engineering, doing a Job ?
- Let me start from what you should NOT do. Engineering thru Distance Education has been stopped by Govt. So don’t do Engineering thru any Distance or Open University or on-line.
- Now let me tell you what you should do. You can do part time Engineering, say do job in day time, and attend Evening classes in Early Morning or Late Evening or Week-ends. It is advisable that you take permission from your office.
- You can also join a college or University which permits you leniency in attendance. It is advisable that you take permission from your office.
- The University must be UGC recognized.
- Although as per Supreme Court Judgement in Bharthidasan v/s AICTE case, University need not be AICTE approved, still if you get AICTE approved University, it is good. If not possible then NO problem, go ahead with any UGC recognized university.
- After 10th you can do Diploma in 3 years, after 12th with PCM you can do B. Tech in 4 years, after B. Tech you can do M. Tech in 2 years.
- After 2 years ITI you can do Diploma in 2 years, after Diploma you can do B. Tech in 3 years, after B. Tech you can do M. Tech in 2 years.
- Higher Degrees + More Experience = Promotion in Job
We can HELP you in completing your Diploma, B.Tech or M.Tech in Engineering.
Visit contact page and call us or fill Inquiry form. कांटेक्ट पेज पर जाइए, इन्क्वायरी फॉर्म भरिए या हमें फोन कीजिए.