Physical education or PE, also known in many Commonwealth countries as physical training or PT is an educational course related to the physique of the human body. It is taken during primary and secondary education and encourages psycho motor learning in a play or movement exploration setting to promote health.
Duration: 1 Year
Minimum Eligibility: Graduate
Admission : Based on combined merit of 50% marks in physical fitness test and 50% of aggregate percentage in Graduation.
Courses Structure : B.P.Ed
Group – A: Compulsory Courses
1. History of Physical Education & Health Education
2. Motor Learning & Sport Psychology
3. Methods and Management of Physical Education
4. Principles of Sport Training & Yoga
5. Anatomy, Physiology and Exercise Physiology
6. Kinesiology & cares Athletics Injuries
Group – B: Practical
Group – C: Practice of Teaching
HELP – If you require any help or counseling, please call us or write your name and contact number in Enquiry Form. We will revert back.