University of perfomance of which unites educational, scientific, professional or artistic work as components of a unique higher education process. University integrates functions of all institutions and units in its composition, especially the faculty, so that implements a unified policy which aims to constantly improve the quality of teaching and training of scientific research based on the vision, mission and core values.
The main objectives of the University of Gorazde are:
• The implementation of quality and effective education based on learning outcomes and flexible academic profiles through all three levels of study, directed flexible ways of learning and lifelong learning, in accordance with the needs of the community, the economy and development of society;
• Education and training of personnel who will have an enviable level of knowledge that would enable them to be competitive in the labor market and with whom to future graduates with no additional training could be involved in modern trends of business;
• Providing the highest quality of education for students and providing personal development of students to become responsible professionals and professionals, leaders and leaders in performing the tasks in different areas of social life;
• Creating an attractive environment for study and research in the function of the rule of law, democracy and political tolerance, business, entrepreneurship, transport, health, education and prosperity of the whole society;
• Maintaining the highest standards and most reputation based on the core values that we cherish in providing educational and professional services.
Tasks of the University of Gorazde:
1. The movement and dissemination of scientific, technical and artistic knowledge and skills in the academic community;
2. The development of science and promotion of artistic creation in line with world trends;
3. Providing scientific, professional and artistic youth;
4. Ensuring that individuals on equal terms acquire higher education and to educate themselves throughout their lives;
5. General increase in the population with higher education to contribute to the construction of the knowledge society;
6. The inclusion in the European area of higher education.