IBPS stands as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This is the organization which conducts the exam for recruitment in the Nineteen Banks, IBPS conducts CWE it is called Common Written Examination after then the Final Interview organize for the final selections.
Once aspirants clear the exam of IBPS then IBPS release the score card for those candidates who have been selected in the written exam. The score card is valid for the interview in nineteen public banks. Mostly all big public sector banks included in the IBPS CWE but only one big brand Bank SBI not cover in the IBPS entrance exam and conduct our own recruitment process separately.
Aspirants need to know firstly what are the eligibility criteria, like educational qualification, age limit, and other information which are related to the IBPS eligibility, here we will update you about all anything which you want regarding the IBPS eligibility.
Candidate who wants to appear in IBPS exam they should be in age between 20 years to 28 years. The age relaxation as applicable according to Govt Reservation Policy for SC, ST and OBC.
Aspirants who are going for apply the IBPS clerk and IBPS PO exam must have a Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized Institution. And for the IBPS SO exam candidate should have specific degree for the specific post. Candidates should also have analytic skill, knowledge in the basic computer.
Recruitment Process of IBPS
The Recruitment process of the IBPS as following manner:
- Common Written Exam (CWE).
- Score card release by IBPS those who clear the written exam
- Based on score card candidates called for interview.
- After the final interview concern bank called for Documents Verification.
- After the document verification Appointment letter issued by the concern Bank.
For more information regarding to the IBPS and other Banks related jobs, syllabus, recruitment notification should visit IBPS website regularly.
We can Help you
- Fill Contact Form or Call us or Email us
- We will help you in providing Information and preparation of Examination and Interview.