- It is true that there will be competition. Everywhere. Always.
- Whatever the case be, we can’t assume it to be zero.
- For Government Jobs, there will be high competition.
- Yes, we can expect it to be less in Private sector or MNC or Jobs Abroad.
How to minimize it ?
- Select your work area which requires specialization. Such area may be where –
- physical work is required, physical body strength is required
- more brain is required, like scholastic work, creative work
- very good communication is required, presentation is required
- technical knowledge is required, technical skills is required
- specific field knowledge and skills may is required
- management is required
- risk may be there, so risk management skills may be required
- Once you have selected such area
- prepare for such jobs
- develop required knowledge
- develop required strength
- develop required expertise
- develop required skills
- Companies or offices don’t advertise for all jobs or vacancies
- so keep your eyes and ear open
- be in touch with your employed friends who can inform you about vacancies, if any
- visit company web sites and directly apply to them. Many companies have web pages for jobs and vacancies, for trainees
- visit placement or job agents, they can be of help
- your college or university placement cell
- your employed friends and relatives