- Scholarship Name: Merit Scholarship
- Cash Reward: 10% of Total Student Fees
- Certificate: Scholarship Certificate
Objective of Scholarship:
- To acknowledge, appreciate and promote Merit
- To promote discipline
- To help students economically
Who can apply ?
- Students who take admission in current year can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be student.
- He must have paid full fees.
- He must have attended 75% or more, lectures, practicals, seminars, industry visits and other student activities.
- He must have scored 75% or more in his previous year University exams. e.g. Second Year student would have scored 75% or more in his First Year exams.
When to Apply ?
- After Exams and results of previous year.
How to Apply ?
- Fill Scholarship Application form
- Attach required documents
- Submit to Principal
Note: Read He – He/She, His – His/Her
More Details :
- For more details contact Principal.