NEC – MBA from Germany
New European College
New European College, Munich is offering free German language training for students those who are enrolling for bachelors or masters degree at NEC.
Though the Bachelors and Masters are taught entirely in English medium, NEC offers free German language training to ensure that all students have good German language ability which would help them to get part time job and placement after graduation.
- New European College is a partner of IUBH – International University of Applied Science, Bad Honnef which is been awarded as the best Private University of applied science in Germany.
- 18 Months of stay back option after graduation
- Job search and placement assistance
MBA – 18 Months:
- semester 1 – 6990 Euro
- semester 2 – 6990 Euro
- semester 3 – 6990 Euro
Total 20,970 Euro ( Approx 15 Lakhs for the entire program)
MBA – 12 Months:
- semester 1 – 8590 Euro
- semester 2 – 8590 Euro
Total 17,180 Euro ( Approx 12 Lakhs for the entire program)
Masters in Management/Accounting & Finance/International Human Resources / International Marketing
IT Management/Hospitality Management – 24 Months:
- semester 1 – 6390 Euro
- semester 2 – 6390 Euro
- semester 3 – 6390 Euro
- semester 4 – 6390 Euro
Total 25,560 Euro ( Approx 18.5 Lakhs for the entire program)
- New European College is a partner of IUBH – International University of Applied Science, Germany
- We will help you.
- We will analyse strength, weakness, interest, dreams, skills…
- We will help you in selecting course, college, university in India and Abroad.
- We will help in admission process.
- Contact us by email or sms or whatsapp or phone or contact form.
Note : Fees is as on 07-06-2017. This may change as per University / College norms.
Download NEC Brochure