Skip to content

I have completed my course, but I have not got my degree ?

Once you have completed all your semesters or years and passed all examinations successfully and received all mark-sheets or grade cards, you will have to apply for certificates like Cumulative or Consolidated Mark-sheet, Provisional Certificate, Final Diploma or Degree Certificate, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate etc.

How to apply : Student can directly apply to University by submitting certificate-application-docket.

Certificate-application-docket will contain

(1) duly filled certificate application form

(2) attested xerox copy of all previous mark-sheets  of current course

(3) attested xerox copy of  all mark-sheets and certificates (10th onward) like 10th, ITI, XII, Diploma, Degree, Masters (whichever applicable)

(4)  demand draft for certificate fees as notified by university.

Student can visit office and our executive will help him.

Duration : Usually it takes 3 months after submission of your complete form. This is average time period taken by University.

Advice : We advice student to prepare his certificate-application-docket in advance, say when he is in final semester. And submit it as soon as he gets final mark-sheet.