25 Jobs you can do with a B. Com. Degree
Most of people believe that there are no jobs or very few jobs after B.Com Degree. My opinion is just opposite. I say that there are maximum opportunities after B.Com degree. It has maximum job scope.
Example – Every office, every company requires at least one accounts staff. Every office does not require Engineer, but every office requires accounts staff. In a city if there are 100 offices, 10 may requires engineers but at least 80 will require accounts people. This increases job scope for B.Com candidates. Commerce candidate can select one or more of following jobs.
- Accounts Clerk, Accounts Staff (in almost every business or office or organization or industry)
- Goverment Jobs
- Inventory, Stock Room Staff
- Shares and Stock Market
- Financial Consultancy
- Working in CA Office
- Taxation Constancy
- Professor / Teacher
- Business, Traders, Shops
- Sales, Customer Handling
- Marketing, Advertisement, Promotion
- Estate or Property Market
- Safety and Security
- Trust, NGO
- BPO, Call Centre
- Agriculture, Farming Business
- Events, Hotel Industry, Hospitality
- Trainer, Motivational Speaker
- Travel and Tourism
…. and many more…
We can HELP you in completing your B. Com. and higher Education.