Skip to content

IT field Jobs and Promotion

Q) I am in IT. I had done BCom and then started working in IT field. What should I do to promote my career ?

A) You can do PGDCA, one year, UGC and DEB recognized, distance education course. After completion you can use it for career. You can also register with NASSCOM skills registration database. This will help you in getting good jobs. Further you can do MCA. It is 3 years course, but after PGDCA, you will get admission directly in second year. So it will be of two years after PGDCA.

Remember, courses must be UGC and DEB approved distance education courses.

अधिक जानकारी के लिए contact करें.

We will revert back.

आप सफल हों, ईश्वर से ऐसी प्रार्थना.