Skip to content

I am working in GULF

Q) I am working in GULF country. I am from India. I am doing job. I want to STUDY and PROGRESS. What should I do ?

A) YES, you can. Higher education may help you in Good Jobs, Promotions, Higher Salary.

  • If you are 10th pass then you can do 12th or Diploma in Engineering.
  • If you have done Diploma in Engineering then you can do Bachelor Degree in Engineering like B.E. or B.Tech.
  • If you are 12th pass then you can complete Graduation BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, B.E, B.Tech or any other course.
  • If are graduate having any bachelor degree then you can plan Master degree like MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, MCA etc.
  • Course can be distance education course or part time or evening classes or week end classes or on-line courses.
  • Be sure that the course and the university is UGC recognized. In case of Engineering like Diploma or Degree in Engineering, course must be from UGC recognized university and it should be regular or part time course, with or without online studies facility. Also remember that you will need to come to India and write examinations in University Campus. Any online exam or exam out of campus will not be valid as new rules of universities. You may come once in a year and write both semesters. Legally your passport must show that you were in India for writing exams.
  • Be careful. Don’t do any back dated or fast track course. Such courses are FAKE or FRAUD or BOGUS. They are not recognized by Govt.
  • Be sure that whatever you are doing should be recognized and valid for verification and attestation by HRD.

For more details call or write or contact.

The Counselors, 153, Second Floor, Raghuleela Mall, opp. Vashi Station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.

Write ‘EDUCATION’ and sms at 09987301475 or 9987251475. You can whatsapp too. We will revert back. This service is FREE.

You can also comment your number in comments. We will revert back.