Skip to content

How to become CIVIL contractor

You have to enlist yourself in your state’s PWD department.

This licence will enable you to quote tenders in 3-4 department like irrigation, public health and municipal corporations.

There are generally four classes of enlistment.

Class 4 will be enlisted by executive engineer and enable bidding for 10 lac.

Class 3 will be enlisted by superintendent engineer and enable bidding for 50 lacs.

Class 2 and 1 will be enlisted by chief engineer.

You don’t need any machinery or engineering degree for class 4.

You need Diploma for class 3 and need B.Tech for class 2 and 1.


Yes, We can HELP you. 

Visit contact page and call us or fill Enquiry form.
कांटेक्ट पेज पर जाइए, इन्क्वायरी फॉर्म भरिए या हमें फोन कीजिए.


Source : Sachin Bhati, B.Tech from Manav Rachna International University (2014)